Размещено: 14/06/2023г. 00:45
You can get a Dominica passport for an investment of $100,000 or more. You can make a gratuitous contribution to the state fund or buy real estate. Investments in real estate can be returned. Participation in the citizenship program for investors is completely remote.
Dominica passport. provides visa-free entry to 144 countries. We tell you which countries are open to citizens of Dominica, the most interesting facts about the country and the conditions of the program.
Dominica is one of five East Caribbean countries with investment programs. You can get a second passport in Antigua and Barbuda, Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis and Saint Lucia.
Expert Immigrant Invest Zlata Erlach talks about the main reasons for the popularity of Caribbean citizenship among investors.
Freedom of movement, an "alternate airfield", a remote procedure for obtaining a passport and other benefits of Caribbean citizenship in the Immigrant Invest video. Distinctive Features of the Caribbean Citizenship by Investment Program
The investor's family can obtain Dominica passports without visiting the country before or after participating in the program. There are no residency requirements in Dominica.
Dominica passport benefits:
- visa-free travel to 144 countries, including the Schengen States, the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and China;
- alternate airfield if necessary to immediately leave the country of first citizenship;
- the opportunity to get a B-1/B-2 tourist visa to the United States for 10 years;
- access to Caribbean and European banks;
- taxation optimization due to no taxes on gifts, inheritances, property, income from foreign sources;
- The opportunity to register a company in Dominica to do business with foreign partners.
Dominica Citizenship by Investment
For the fifth year in a row, Dominica has been ranked No. 1 in CBI Citizenship by Investment. Investment.
14 countries are judged against nine criteria: freedom of movement, quality of life, investment cost, mandatory travel to country, timeframe for obtaining citizenship, ease of application processing, due diligence, family inclusion, and reliability product. >
On all but the first two criteria, Dominica received the highest score, losing to Malta, Cyprus and Australia. Documents for the Dominica program are accepted online, which is convenient for investors: they don don't need to visit the country. In order to apply, the Investor must be over 18 years of age, pass a background check, and have no criminal record.